Countries A-Z:         A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | R | S | T | U | V | W | Y | Z
Add Bookmark Bright Future Dir.
 
Climate & Temperature > Belgium > Brussels Climate > Sunshine/ Daylight Hrs/ Day Length
Belgium flag

Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Brussels, Belgium

  • The data suggests hours of sunshine in Brussels range from 1:09 per day in December to 7:03 for each day in May
  • The longest day of the year is 16:16 long and the shortest day is 7:43 long.
  • The longest day is 8:33 longer than the shortest day.
  • There is an average of 1585 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 4:20 of sunlight per day.
  • It is sunny 36.2% of daylight hours. The remaining 63.8% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
  • At midday the sun is on average 39.6° above the horizon at Brussels.

Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Annual
Average Sunlight Hours/ Day 01:44 02:43 03:50 05:16 07:03 06:32 06:23 06:23 05:20 03:32 02:00 01:09   04:20
Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day 08:29 09:56 11:48 13:47 15:30 16:25 16:00 14:30 12:34 10:36 08:53 08:01   12:00
Percentage of Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours 21 (79) 28 (72) 33 (67) 39 (61) 46 (54) 40 (60) 40 (60) 45 (55) 43 (57) 34 (66) 23 (77) 15 (85)   36 (64)
Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (). 19.3 28.7 39.5 51.1 59.4 62.6 59.6 51.3 39.8 28.4 19.2 15.8   39.6

Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Brussels, Belgium

© 2009 - 2017 climatemps.com - Sitemap - Contact Us - Privacy Policy