| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Brussels in October is quite mild at 10 °C (50 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in October is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat dry with rain occasionally. Just 72mm (2.8in) of liquid is dumped across on average 12 days.
- The blue above Brussels is somewhat dreary with on average merely 3:32 of brilliant solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 9:41 long and the longest day is 11:33 long with an average length of 10:36.
- There are approximately 6:49 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 34.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 65.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Brussels October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Brussels, Belgium
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Brussels:
- Den Helder, Netherlands - 242.5 kms (150.7 miles) N
- De Kooy, Netherlands - 238.3 kms (148.1 miles) N
- Amsterdam, Netherlands - 155.7 kms (96.7 miles) NNE
- De Bilt, Netherlands - 155.5 kms (96.6 miles) NNE
- Gemert, Netherlands - 124.9 kms (77.6 miles) NE
- Essen, Germany - 194.8 kms (121.1 miles) ENE
- Cologne, Germany - 184.5 kms (114.6 miles) E
- Maastricht, Netherlands - 99.8 kms (62 miles) E
- Trier-Petrisberg, Germany - 201.4 kms (125.2 miles) SE
- Luxemburg City, Luxembourg - 187 kms (116.2 miles) SE